Home

2022 Silverado StabiliTrak recall

Date: Jan-2016 Subject: Service StabiliTrak Message Displayed in DIC, StabiliTrak Indicator Light On, DTC C0455 and/or C0710 Set Models: 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade Models 2007-2012 Chevrolet Colorado 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado 1500 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado HD, Suburban, Tahoe 2008-2016 Chevrolet Express 2007-2012 GMC Canyo THE STABILITRAK HAS BEEN GOING OFF AT RANDOM TIMES, SEVERAL TIMES IN A ROW. TWICE, OVER THE SPAN OF TWO DAYS, THE STABILITRAK HAS GONE OFF WHILE IN MOTION, PULLING INTO A PARKING SPOT ON DRY GROUND. IT HAS ALSO GONE OFF ABOUT 4 TIMES BACK-TO-BACK WHILE AT SLOW SPEEDS ON AN ON RAMP General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pick up trucks manufactured October 13, 2015, to October 14, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the..

CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 Problems - 2016 CHEVROLET

1. Hey, I'm a newby, found this forum as I too have experienced this problem. 2016 GMC Canyon, 2.8l Duramax, 4WD. Bought it used on 4/5/17, 21,000 miles drove it home from ATX got 28mpg! Towed RV to San Antonio, no problems 13.5 mpg in Tow Mode ! This issue started Tuesday night, Service Stabilitrak rough shifting and lack of power
  2. Discussion Starter · #1 · Nov 21, 2016. Hey guys, I have a 2016 LML that has 16000 KM on it (10k miles). This Saturday I started my truck and got a Service Stabilitrak and Service Trailer Break notification and my traction control and ABS light stay on. So I called the dealer this morning and they couldn't get it in this week because they.
  3. 11 Silverado 1500, been throwing a code where it cuts off power, and traction control and stabilitrak are shut off. I can shut off engine and let sit for 30 seconds and re fire and keep going with 0 issue. However it's happened about every 2nd or 3rd day for about 2 weeks now. Code reader shows po641 which is a 5 volt circuit reference
  4. Lemon Law Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed..
  5. ated. The contact lost control of the steering as the..

General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, and 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles that may have received an incorrect replacement.. View your Chevy vehicle's specific recall information and active notifications at the Chevrolet Owner Center View your GMC vehicle's specific recall information and active notifications at the GMC Owner Center The contact owns a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. While driving various speeds, the steering wheel jerked out of the contact's hand and the service stabilitrac warning indicator illuminated. The..

Correction: Gm will notify owners, and dealers will add adhesive to the brake pedal pivot nut and reinstall with an increased torque, free of charge. the recall began on march 14, 2016. owners may contact chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or gmc customer service at 1-800-462-8782. gm's number for this recall is 20760 Has anyone had an issue similar to this? I was driving up a mountain on my way back to Vegas from LA today. Halfway up the mountain I start getting random service stabilitrak messages. My power inverter starts popping in and out. I figure its a glitch and itll resolve itself. As the messages kept.. The StabiliTrack problem stems from the StabiliTrak electronic stability control system. We know several instances of distressed drivers who are having their TRAC, STAB, ABS light and engine lights either going on one at a time or simultaneously. If these lights appear, it generally means these important safety features are being disabled

This article applies to the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2007-present). It is common for the Stabilitrak dash warning light to turn on, and this can happen either by a software or computer glitch, by actually pressing the Stabilitrak button and disengaging the system, or because there is something actually wrong with the system that requires your attention Stabilitrak issue happens every other day now after I drive for a while Finally fixed, I'm just going to type what the mechanic put on the work order as the solution. Performed test drive found body control, air bag, human machi.. The recall covers the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickups from the 2014 through 2018 model years. Also included are the Cadillac Escalade from 2015 to 2017, and the GMC. 2012 silverado stabilitrak and traction control light 2 Answers. I disconnected the rack and pinion on my 2012 silverado due to a power steering leak. I originally thought it was a bad seal on the top of the rack by the input shaft. Come to find out a line was l..

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls Cars

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 61,000 mi, The service stability track and traction control message plus traction control off warning light. It would reset its self overnight and turn back on after driving a few miles. Took to dealer service and codes said bad steering position sensor. $277.00 part and labor Re: Service Stabilitrak, service traction control ABS proble. Feb 10 2016, 7:44pm. shadowmn2000 wrote: Same thing happened to me. It only ever happened during cold weather. This almost always is the brake light switch if its temperature related. Its a pretty cheap fix but requires some contortionist moves if you are a big guy like me CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 Problems - 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 Electrical System Problems Auto Recalls For Consumers: Car Recalls: Tire Recalls: Motorcycle Recalls: RV Recalls THE STABILITRAK HAS BEEN GOING OFF AT RANDOM TIMES, SEVERAL TIMES IN A ROW. TWICE, OVER THE SPAN OF TWO DAYS, THE STABILITRAK HAS GONE OFF WHILE IN MOTION, PULLING. Date: Jun-2016 EBCM Wheel Speed Sensor Diagnostic Aid for ABS Message -Click Or Ratchet Noise-Service Traction Message -Service Stabilitrak Message -Service Steering Message 2008-2017 Buick Enclave 2010-2016 Buick Lacrosse 2011-2017 Buick Regal 2012-2017 Buick Verano (2014 MY: front driven wheel bearings only).

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Service Stabilitrak Message

Service Stabilitrak has come up on my dash and I do not know what it means. Also it says to check traction service as well. I need to know how to fix it and if it is serious . My car has 120000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 duromax ltz 85000km Dame sloppy steering after I took to dealer for oil change. Perhaps a class action might get them to do a recall!! repl Driving to work this morning my 09 silverado 1500 stalled out twice. Both times the initial indication of Stabiltrak disabled came on, followed by Service Stabilitrak followed by Service Traction Control lastly followed by Reduce Engine Power and eventually the engine stalled out leaving me with only manual steering and brakes I have read many owners of having similar problems with these codes, and I'm hoping that my resolved issues will help others as well. For some time now I have been having one of these codes (Stabilitrak control) pop up and causing my 2015 Equinox AWD V6 to barely move after stopping at the traffic light I have a 2010 Silverado z71 with around 53k miles. Recently the service stabilitrak and service traction control lights came on the dash. There were also some steering and driveability issues so I took in to get fixed. For the front end, the rack and pinion, tie rod ends, control arm bushings, an..

GM says this problem is related to the same electrical issue that led the automaker to recall 690,685 of its 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks in August 2017 01/24/17. NHTSA ID: 10089439. TSB ID: 22860. 22860 - service update. this bulletin provides a service procedure to do an inspection and wire repair as needed on certain 2016 model year chevrolet silverado hd, silverado ld, gmc sierra hd and sierra ld vehicles. these vehicles may have. 11/04/16. NHTSA ID: 10083941

The Service Stabilitrak message showed up on my 2016

General Motors announced a recall campaign affecting 3.46 million trucks Wednesday over a vacuum pump system defect. Affect models include the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Tahoe. Recalls & Safety Issues. This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). The vehicle identification number tells you if your car is affected. Learn about our recall process. Have a safety problem FEBRUARY 2016-- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks manufactured October 1, 2013, to February 1, 2016, 2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe Police Pursuit Vehicles (PPV) manufactured March 1, 2014, to February 1, 2016, and 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks. Stabilitrak& control light comes on vehicle loses power to the engine when I go over rough road or hit a bump in the street back end feels like it is sway sometime I can just start the car up and these two lights come on I had taken it back to the dealership's . My car has 124555 miles. My car has an automatic transmission

Chevy Silverado: Service StabiliTrak → Symptoms

Service Stabilitrak DIC. LML: Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 19 of 19 Posts 2016 Silverado 3500 SRW 2011 2500 Extended Cab LT D'Max / Allison - SOLD @ 134500 and bought . . . 2016 3500 Crew Cab LTZ Z71 2019 Pinnacle 36 FBTS. Save Share. Reply. D. doc holiday13. General Motors Stability Track Problem. General Motors vehicles have shown problems with their StabiliTrak electronic stability control system. Vehicles with the problems include the GMC Acadia,Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Savannah, Buick Enclave, Cadillac Escalade, and Cadillac SRX. Owners may be entitled to compensation for. The 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2015-2020 Chevy Suburban and Tahoe, 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 and 2015-2020 GMC Yukon all may house faulty electronic brake control module software. In total. View recall reports to see if the 2016 Silverado 2500HD was recalled for safety-related defects or non-compliance with U.S. safety standards

View your Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn, HUMMER or SAAB vehicle's specific recall information and active notifications at the GM Owner Center GM's StabiliTrak is an ESC system that can apply the brakes to not only stop wheel slip but can actually alter the trajectory of the vehicle. Utilizing a series of sensors, the StabiliTrak system can even identify when the person driving has lost control of the vehicle. The system then applies a combination of engine power and brake pressure in. StabiliTrak is an electronic stability control system that uses a steering wheel position sensor to compare the position of the wheel to the vehicle's actual steering response. In the event that something is off, StabiliTrack will make small adjustments to the brake or engine torque to help a driver maintain control 1 Answer. I started getting Stabilitrak service light and warning and it was happening while doing 70 down the highway. Took it to the dealer because it is still under the bumper to bumper warranty. The errors seem to be at random and now I am thinking it might be a fuse issue based on everything I have found but could be a wiring issue The dash says service stabilitrak And I fixed abs sensor and egr sensor. And everything it drive perfect no problems at all its been on for a year when I bought it I tried everything I can think of never dealt with this before some plz help me figure it out. Posted by Jason D the best... on Jan 01, 2016

2016 stabilitrak/traction control issues GMC Truck Foru

1. Silverado 1500. 60,000 miles. My 2016 Silverado 1500 problems is the along with the loss of power steering, other electrical systems turns off including the radio, driver information center, door-lock cycle, ac and the stability control system. ABS and brake light turn on also hard to turn
  2. I have a 2011 Chevy Silverado with 56K miles on it. She gets driven to work and back, nothing off road, no out of town trips. About a month ago I started having problems. I keep having the ABS, STABILITRAK, TRACTION CONTROL, TRAILER BRAKE SYSTEM FAILURE ERRORS COME UP
  3. Description of the problem. My 2016 silverado 1500 problems is the along with the loss of power steering, other electrical systems turns off including the radio, driver information center, door-lock cycle, ac and the stability control system. Abs and brake light turn on also hard to turn. Vehicle could be just on or driving around for hours or.
  4. Jun 26, 2018. #1. Monday evening going home from the hanger driving down the highway I hear 3 chimes and the Service Stabilitrak message appears and the light comes on. There are no codes that my CTS or AutoCal show. I've googled this and used the search on here but haven't found much help. Most of the search results have dtc's or the Traction.

Engine Coolant Loss on 2002-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines The AERA Technical Committee offers the following information on engine coolant loss on 2002-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines. It is important to note that not all instances of coolant loss on these engines is the result of head gasket failure Other transmission problems with the 2017 Silverado include hard shifts, clunking in low gears, hesitation with accelerating, metallic bang noises, and the StabiliTrak light coming on on the highway, causing the truck to slow down. If you skip ahead to the 2019 Silverado 1500, you will find five transmission problems View and Download Chevrolet Silverado 2016 user manual online. Silverado 2016 automobile pdf manual download. Sign In. Upload. In Brief To return the seatback to the upright Tilt the top of the control forward Automatic Memory Recall and/or position: to raise. (GPS) antenna, Warning increase or decrease the value. ® StabiliTrak , and. Stabilitrak light. Old scanner got code C0710. 2016 Suburban LT. Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? Stabilitrak dash light on. is it the steering wheel sensor. its the 16 model, not the up to 2014 models where you can get away w some dielectric grease on the connection The recall began on October 13, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC.

RECALL #1: 2004-2012 Chevrolet Malibu, 2004-2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx, 2005-2010 Pontiac G6, 2007-2010 Saturn Aura. According to a GM press release, these 2,440,524 vehicles have been recalled. 5,534 Posts. #5 · Nov 14, 2017 (Edited) DannyC990 said: Hello All, Earlier this afternoon, I received a Service StabiliTrak and Service Traction Control message on the information display. The traction control and ABS warning lights also lit up. I was on the highway, going about 70mph when the messages/lights appeared CaryBosse. Press button once, TC lights up to show Traction Control is off. Hold button ~10 secs, and TC light goes off, then both the TC light and the squiggly lines under a vehicle lights up, to show that Stabilitrack is off. Go faster than 35 MPH and Stabiltrack light goes off, and is re-engaged

Recent Chevrolet Silverado recalls. 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Seat Belts Recall 16V209000. Campaign Number: 16V209000. Date Manufactured: Apr 12, 2016. Vehicles Affected: 895232. Manufacturer: General Motors Llc. Mfr's Report Date: Apr 12, 2016. Component: Seat Belts. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Seat Belts Recall 16V209000 Chevy Suburban Stabilitrak Issues. Hello, I own a 07 Suburban 1500 LT 4x4. I was driving and the stabilitrak activated my abs brakes and reduced the power to the motor making the vehicle un-driveable. I limped into a big box auto store and they read the code for me before the tow truck arrived ** Code C0455 ** Steering Wheel Position Sensor Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD. GM announced six new recalls covering 8.4 million vehicles globally and reported seven crashes, eight injuries and three fatalities linked to the recalled vehicles. 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Owner's Manual Click here to download a PDF of the Silverado 1500 Owner's Manual Failed to fetch Error: URL to the PDF file must be on exactly the same domain as the current web page

Chevy Service Stabilitrak & Traction Control Lights

1. der Airbag Readiness Recall Positions With the vehicle in Park and the ignition on,.
  2. February 2014. Had a near death experience because of the Service Stabilitrak/Reduced Engine Power last night. I have a 2011 Traverse and with no warning the Service Stabilitrak appeared on my dash and I lost power. Going from 45mph to under 20mph in a matter of seconds in heavy traffic
  3. There seems to be a link between the Chevy Silverado 1500 and transmission problems. This is made even more concerning because Consumer Reports gave the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 the lowest predicted reliability rating out of every pickup truck. Does the Chevy Silverado 1500 have transmission problems?. If you take..

Our 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 4X4 decked out in Silver Ice Metallic speaks volumes with its incredible reputation for power and reliability! The 5.3 Liter EcoTec3 V8 generates a potent 355hp on demand and is paired with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission with tow/haul mode. This combination executes perfectly to offer you nearly 23mpg on the highway and plenty of muscle to get. The Chevrolet Silverado is a range of trucks manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand. Introduced for the 1999 model year, the Silverado is the successor to the long-running Chevrolet C/K model line. Taking its name from the top trim level from the Chevrolet C/K series, the Silverado is offered as a series of full-size pickup trucks, chassis cab trucks, and medium-duty trucks 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD. The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is the smoothest-riding, most carlike of the full-size, light-duty pickups, and it boasts a wide range of configurations, powertrains.

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2WD Crew Cab 153.7 LT - $35,900. Year: 2016 Make: Chevrolet Model: Silverado 2500HD VIN: 1GC1CVEG0GF256340 Stock # T6340 Mileage: 87,265 Color: White Trim: 2WD Crew Cab 153.7 LT Engine: Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of. An unbelted driver is at a greater risk of injury in a crash. Correction: Gm will notify owners, and dealers will update the radio software, free of charge. the recall began on march 14, 2016. owners may contact chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or gmc customer service at 1-800-462-8782. gm's number for this recall is 15808 The recall is expected to begin on June 10, 2016. Owners should: customers looking to find out if their vehicle is included in this Chevrolet Malibu recall should visit recalls.gm.com

Service Stabilitrak and ABS - 2014-2018 Silverado & Sierra

1. General Motors is recalling the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon over an issue that can cause the loss of power steering. See more on this GM recall here
  2. I've been hearing a lot about an issue lately. A message occurring on newer GMC/Chevrolet trucks and vans (2008+ Chevy Express/GMC Savana, Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon, Cadillac Escalade/GMC Yukon, Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra), and I thought I'd share some information I've learned about the problem and fix with you. The message drivers are seeing on their message [
  3. istration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov
  4. General Motors Recalls Various Vehicles Due to Vacuum Pump. Laguna Hills, CA - September 17, 2019 - The possibility that vacuum pumps on various General Motors vehicles may fluctuate in performance over time has caused the company to conduct a vehicle recall. According to the Frequently Asked Questions document provided by the.
  5. BULLETINS Body Systems #18-NA-161 - Steering Jerks Or Kicks Back / Reduced Power Steering Assist / Engine Stall / No Start / Service Stabilitrak / IPC / Radio / HVAC Goes Blank Various DTCs - (Jun 23, 2021). Related To: Power Steering / Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning / Vehicle Access Systems / Displays and Gauges / Engine Controls and Fuel #01-08-42-001N - Exterior Lamp Condensation.

General Motors is recalling 690,685 Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks to fix a power steering defect that could increase the risk of a crash.. The recall affects 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. The StabiliTrak light will flash on the instrument panel cluster when the system is both on and activated. The system may be heard or felt while it is working; this is normal. The traction control button is located on the instrument panel. The traction control part of StabiliTrak can be turned off by pressing and releasing the traction control.

2011 yukon denali XL When I start it and drive it, it's fine..... Sometimes within 20 miles, but always within 100 miles I get the warning that pops up on my dash. Service stabilitrak Service Traction Control Traction control off Any quick things to try? I hate electrical.. 133 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Jul 19, 2016. So my fabulous Traverse decided to have MORE electrical glitches, now it has taken to randomly showing Service Stabilitrak/Service Traction Control. A quick search turned up similar problems involving wheel sensors which also showed the ABS warning lamp, but I'm not seeing any ABS faults The 2017 Silverado was offered with a trio of engine options, along with either a 6-speed or 8-speed automatic transmission. There aren't many complaints about the base transmission, but owners everywhere are up in arms over the 8-speed. The unit has several issues such as banging into gear, delayed shifts and an illuminated check engine light StabiliTrak | General Motors | Stability Control. StabiliTrak is the trademark name for General Motors' electronic stability control system. General Motor's introduced this system in their 1997 Cadillac. It then quickly became available on many company cars and trucks. By 2007, the StabiliTrak Control System was standard on all GM SUVs and vans.

'Service Stabilitrak' refuses to be fixed

Certified Pre-Owned 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive LT Z71 VIN 3GCUKREC0GG282276 Stock # 5043A. Certified Pre-Owned. 2016. Chevrolet. Silverado 1500. Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive LT Z71. Sale Price $39,921. See Important Disclosures Here The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT will provide you with everything you have always wanted in a car -- Quality, Reliability, and Character. More information about the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: The full-size pickup truck segment has never been more popular, or more competitive 1 The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among large light duty pickups in the proprietary J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Initial Quality Study .℠ Study based on responses from 84,367 U.S. new-vehicle owners, measuring 244 models and measures opinions after 90 days of ownership. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of U.S. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4WD Crew Cab 153.7 LTZ Duramax Diesel - $45,999 Year: 2016 Make:Chevrolet Model:Silverado 2500HD Trim:4WD Crew Cab 153.7 LTZ Duramax Diesel Mileage:114,144 Stock.. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LS Pickup 4D 6 1/2 ft. Price: $25,989.00 Year: 2016 Make: Chevrolet Model: Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Odometer: 141214 miles Engine: V8, EcoTec3, 5.3 Liter Transmission: Auto, 6-Spd HD Overdrive Color: White This 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab is fully loaded! Vehicle Options. V8, EcoTec3, 5.3 Lite

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71 LTZ Pickup 4D 5 3/4 ft. Price: $38,790.00 Year: 2016 Make: Chevrolet Model: Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Odometer: 84580 miles Engine: V8, EcoTec3, 5.3 Liter Transmission: Auto, 8-Spd Overdrive Color: Siren Red Tintcoat This 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab is fully loaded! Vehicle Options. V8, EcoTec3, 5.3 Lite For 2016, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 includes several minor updates. The front end is slightly revised, with better-integrated headlights, including bi-halogen projectors and LED accents. Inside, HD radio returns, and there's a remote locking tailgate, as well as optional power-retractable side steps on Crew Cab models

2016 2500 Service Stabilitrak, Service Trailer Brake

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Pickup 4D 5 3/4 ft Standard Equipment 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Pickup 4D 5 3/4 ft information listed on this page may not be accurate. We encourage you to call or text us at (602) 223-1880 with any of your questions 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab 8ft bed. 315-horsepower 5.3L V8 6-speed shiftable automatic 4WD, part-time w/low range. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Quebec, Canada. Mar 2013 - Mar 2018. Dec 2014. 14880 mi. C $200. Battery died from internal problems.. Not normal on a 1.5yo battery The premium options & packages included with this 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ add $2,930 to its value. Bose Premium Speaker System. Includes 6 speakers (7 speaker system including sub-woofer when ordered w/ bucket seats), active noise cancellation system when ordered w/ 6.2L V8 EcoTec3 engine and bucket seats

Traction control, stabilitrak, engine - Silverado Sierr

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls CarComplaints

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Electronic - Car Problem

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab - $37,999 Year: 2016 Make:Chevrolet Model:Silverado 2500HD Trim:4X4 Crew Cab Mileage:75,754 Stock #:8488 VIN:1GC1KUEG8GF215158 Trans:Automatic.. Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT 4X4 Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI Flex Fuel VVT 4WD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive5th Wheel, Alloy Wheels, Aluminum Wheels, Ambient Light Package, Appearance Package, Audio Package, Backup Camera, Heavy Duty Handling Trailer Suspension Package, Heavy Duty Trailer Package, LT Package, License Plate Front Mount Package, Multimedia Package. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT Pickup 4D 5 3/4 ft. Price: $32,999.00 Year: 2016 Make: Chevrolet Model: Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Odometer: 77117 miles Engine: V8, EcoTec3, 5.3 Liter Transmission: Auto, 6-Spd HD Overdrive Color: BLACK This 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab is fully loaded! Vehicle Options. V8, EcoTec3, 5.3 Lite

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls Cars

The premium options & packages included with this 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT add $2,560 to its value. 8 In. Diagonal Color Touch Screen Chevrolet MyLink Audio System. Includes 8 in. diagonal color touch screen display w/ Chevrolet MyLink, AM/FM stereo with seek and scan and digital clock, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select. Our One Owner 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab 4X4 is brought to you in eye-catching Summit White! Powered by a TurboCharged 6.6 Liter DuraMax Diesel V8 that offers 397hp and 765lb-ft of torque paired with a Heavy Duty 6 Speed Automatic transmission for effortless towing. This Four Wheel Drive delivers a massive payload and towing. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT crew 4x4 Price: $29,999 Year: 2016* Make: *Chevrolet** Model: *Silverado 1500** Series: *LT crew 4x4** Body Style: Truck* Stock Number: 32886 VIN: 1GCUKREC8GF150626 Mileage: 126,000 Engine: 5.3L V-8 Transmission: Automatic Exterior Color: Silver* Interior Color: Black We are a new and used truck dealer with an incredible choice of vehicles near Albany. We welcome Schenectady and Saratoga Chevrolet shoppers! This certified 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is equipped with a 5.3L 8 cyl engine, 6-Speed A/T transmission, and is finished in Slate Grey Metallic professional paint

GM Recall Information Chevy Recall Center Chevrolet

With its 2016 Silverado 1500, Chevrolet has staked its claim once again as king of the hill. The 2016 Silverado boasts a refined level of comfort, sophistication and brute force not found in trucks from Ford and Ram, specifically in the all-aluminum range of engines, where Chevy has laid claim to the most fuel-efficient V8 found in a full-size. Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT LT1 EcoTec3 5.3L V8 RWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, Black Cloth. VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS YEAR: 2016 STOCK #: C41479A MAKE: Chevrolet MODEL: Silverado 150

Video: GM Recall Information GMC Recall Center GMC Recall