Home

How to adjust the headlights on a 2004 Jeep Liberty

SOLVED: 2004 Jeep : how do you adjust the right head light

1. Re: 2004 Jeep : how do you adjust the right head light up... Remove the plastic grill and then you will see three bolts. loosen the top one and then adjust headlight with the other two bolts to desire. Posted on Jan 16, 2010. Helpful 0
  2. ate. I have adjusted the Liberty's lights as high as I think they are safe (from oncom
  3. When lifting your Jeep, or even when you add a new set of headlights, making sure they are adjusted correctly is definitely important. So here is a simple guide you can follow in order to make sure you get everything aimed correctly. To do this, you can use the lights' horizontal and vertical adjusting screws (located on the headlights bucket) to make the needed adjustments

Liberty Headlight Adjustment? Jeep KJ and KK Liberty Foru

I have a 2004 Jeep liberty and the headlights switch on and off from time to time and when it does I hear a click like a - Answered by a verified Jeep Mechanic. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website I picked up some new Optix 7 LED headlights and needed some fine tuning or I was shining raccoons in the trees. This method allows you to easily aim your l..

Turning the top adjusting screws in a clockwise direction will raise the beam while counterclockwise turn will lower it. Turning the side adjuster screws will adjust the lights to the left or right. Continue the adjustments until the center of the light beams are aligned with the tape marks 2004 Jeep : how do you adjust the right head light up or down, remove the plastic grill and then you will see three bolts. loosen the top one and then adjust headlight with the other two bolts to desire Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/19/db/headlight-assembliesThis video shows you how to correctly aim your headlights, whether you just. 2004 jeep liberty limited 4×4----- Post added at 11:52 PM ----- Previous post was at 11:52 PM -----Need help please . Save Share. Reply. champagneinhand · Registered. Cherokee Trailhawk Joined Dec 5, 2013 · 384 Posts #2 · May 6, 2015. Is there no vertical dial down next to the circular switch for lights, auto, parking only or off completel SOURCE: 2002 Jeep Liberty headlights blink. I have the same problem. I had it when I turned on my Blinker and turned. When the switch in the steering wheel turn the blinker off it made my head lights blink sometimes. It has to do with the switch that controls the blinker and the head lights. It does not happen all the time. Posted on Oct 15, 2008

How to install Jeep Wrangler Headlights on a 2005 Jeep LibertyHEADLIGHT:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0786CWVWV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UT.. Tonight I had just about had it with our newly purchased '04 Libby's headlights highbeams acting like lowbeams. Thanx for the help with adjuster locations. I discovered my lights were adjusted to the lowest setting on adjustment screw travel. Looked at the garage wall and took a guess. Bullseye. Now I can see the deer before they enter the roadway

How To Correctly Align Your Jeep's Headlights Quadrate

Beaming Headlights The headlights of my 2008 Jeep Patriot are shing in the faces of other drivers. Where is the adjustment to lower the angle and keep others from shining at me. If you are looking down at the headlights from above there is a whiteish nylon screw that you can use either an allen wrench or a phillips screwdriver Hello, I need to register in Hong Kong my Jeep Liberty Limited 2006 . As my vehicle is imported from Canada, the steering wheel is on the left. The Cars Department in Hong Kong requires an adjustment of the headlights for driving on the left. Here nobody knows the Jeep because this brand is not present in Hong Kong

Jeep Liberty 2004, H Series Halogen Headlight Bulbs by Vision X®. 1 Pair. White color bulbs, 4800K, 80/100W. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural... $16.80 Save: 10%. $15.12 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlight Adjust Screw. 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlight Guard. 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlight Protector Kit. Helpful Automotive Resources. When Should You Use Your Headlights? Driving with your headlights on at night is crucial to ensure the safety of not only you and your passengers, but also the pedestrians and drivers around you Next, take the two screws out of the bottom of the container and two on the top toward the front of the box. Pull that out and you will be able to see the cable and the mechanism that SHOULD automatically adjust itself. Ive seen alot of posts saying the Liberty e-brake does not adjust itself, well, it should Pair 7 Inch Round LED Headlights Halo Angle Eyes For Jeep Wrangler JK LJ TJ CJ (Fits: 2004 Jeep Liberty) $59.99. Was: $119.98. Free shipping

I have a 2004 Jeep liberty and the headlights switch on

1. Amazon's Choice for 2004 jeep liberty led headlights. Fahren 9007/HB5 LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 12000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof, Pack of 2 (Blue) 4.4 out of 5 stars 7,304. Limited time deal. $39.09 $ 39. 09 $45.99 $45.99
  2. 33. $54.03. Headlights Headlamps Left & Right Pair Set for 05-07 Jeep Liberty. 4.9 out of 5 stars. 20. $78.95. JP Auto Headlight Compatible With Jeep Liberty 2002 2003 2004 Driver Left And Passenger Right Side Pair Set Headlamp. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 5
  3. XtraVision Fog Light/Headlight Bulb H6024XV. $. 16. 99. Part # H6024XV. SKU # 123882. Check if this fits your 2004 Jeep Wrangler. Notes: 1-Pack box, High beam and Low beam. Quantity per car: 2

SilverStar Ultra Fog Light/Headlight Bulb 9007SU. $. 29. 99. Part # 9007SU. SKU # 493873. Check if this fits your 2004 Jeep Liberty. Notes: 1-pack, High beam and Low beam. Quantity per car: 2 Jeep Liberty 2004, Trio-Gold LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Race Sport®. 1 Pair, white, 3000/5000/6000K, 2200-4000lm, 9-32V DC, 56W. These amazing new TRIO-GOLD series LED headlights are revolutionary to the marketplace and have the.. The video above shows you to replace the headlight in your 2002 Jeep Liberty. Headlights grow dimmer by up to 20% over time and eventually burn out - for this reason, we recommend changing your headlights in pairs. Changing both headlight bulbs on your Liberty at the same time will allow both bulbs to have the same intensity and prevent the new. Watch this video to learn how to replace and service the headlight assembly and bulbs on your 02-04 Jeep Liberty. step 1 :Removing the Headlight. Jump to 0:34. Remove the four T20 Torx bolts from the top of the grille. Pull the grille up and out. Remove the two T20 bolts from the headlight bracket. Pull the headlight out

How to Aim the Headlights on Your Jeep - YouTub

How do you adjust the aiming height of the headlights on a 2006 Jeep Liberty? There is an adjusting screw located inside a hole on top of the headlamp unit which means you get to it by opening the. Hello, on a 2004 Jeep Liberty is there a way to manually adjust the hand brake lever inside the car? I know how to adjust the brake e brake shoes and have done so but there is still a lot of free travel in the brake lever inside. Thanks for any help and illustrations you can provide Headlights problem 20. Failure Date: 08/01/2008. The contact owns a 2004 Jeep Liberty. The contact stated the headlights failed. The low and high beams began to flash on and off, intermittently the headlights fail to come on. The vehicle was taken to the dealer for diagnostic testing

The 2004 Jeep Liberty has 3 problems reported for headlights flashed on and off. Average failure mileage is 97,900 miles It sounds like your describing the adjustment points. depending on your state, might be best to take it to a inspection station and have them do the adjustment. In my state, you can fail your inspection if your headlights are too high or too low. It used to be a jeep Thing, But all that stuff broke. -Johnny- Location. NE Ohio. Turning both equally will adjust the camber. Even the slightest difference between them will effect the caster. Toe is affected with the adjustment of both camber and caster. If you change camber and/or caster, the toe needs to be reset. If the suspension is sagged at all, that needs to be corrected first

View and Download Jeep 2004 Liberty owner's manual online. 2004 Liberty automobile pdf manual download. Failure to adjust the safety belt properly could reduce the effectiveness of the seat belt and increase the risk of injury in a collision. (3.2 km). Lights-On Reminder A chime will sound if the driver's door is left open, and the. In this video, we're going to show you how to service the bulbs as well as replace the entire headlight assembly on this 2004 Jeep Liberty. We show you on the passenger side, but the driver side is the same procedure. The items you'll need for this include new headlights from 1AAuto.com, a T20 Torx driver, and a flat blade screwdriver

only up and down on my '07 as well. best thing to do is park facing a wall, light colored walls work best, and adjust. this way you can be sure to adjust both lights to the same height. 2007 Jeep Liberty XSport Competition Editio The lights should be turned off while adjusting the screws and then turned back on to determine if the adjustment was successful or further adjustment is needed. Step 4: Adjust the horizontal field . The screw on the side of the light housing should now be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct Watch this video to learn how to replace and service the headlight assembly and bulbs on your 02-04 Jeep Liberty. step 1 : Removing the Headlight. Jump to 0:34. Remove the four T20 Torx bolts from the top of the grille. Pull the grille up and out. Remove the two T20 bolts from the headlight bracket. Pull the headlight out 1,446 Posts. #4 · Aug 21, 2011 (Edited) There is a light sensor behind the windshield in the rear view mirror housing thats used for the auto high/low dimming (an area that get wiped I think). Not sure if thats the one that also controls the headlight on. My headlights turn on in daytime - evening shade also, at a higher ambient light than I'd.

The Liberty (2002-2007 KJ and 2008-2012 KK) was Jeep's replacement for the Cherokee (XJ). The major changes from the Cherokee to the Liberty were an independent front suspension and trailing arm rear suspension. Compared to the Cherokee, the Liberty is actually easier to align Shop for the best Headlight Lens/Assembly for your 2004 Jeep Liberty, and you can place your order online and pick up for free at your local O'Reilly Auto Parts Skip to content 15% OFF $125 use code: MAY15 Online, Ship to Home Only

13pcs White Canbus Car LED Light Bulbs Interior Package

Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlights And Exterior Bulbs from AutoZone. Get Yours Today! We have the best products at the right price Easy, easy install the hardest part is popping the hood. Since the Jeep Liberty look stayed the same for like 12 years you can’t tell if the truck is an 04 or a 12. The new headlight took years off the truck, by getting rid of the old foggy head light. Love it! Just watch the video to change it out. Thanks A1 Auto

Looking for a Headlight Assemblies for your Jeep Liberty? Choose 1A Auto for high quality parts at great prices! Free shipping for all 2003 - 2004 Jeep Liberty parts Replace® Replacement Headlight. 1. # 87444164. Jeep Liberty 2004, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. Chrome housing, clear lens. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and... $34.17 - $171.06 When ordering headlights for Jeep Liberty, be sure to invest in the ones that have more than enough power to provide you with the increased light and visibility you need to see. You have the option to outfit your ride with high beams or low beams to suit your driving habits and style with ease Post subject: 2003 Liberty Headlight Adjustment. Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 pm . LOST Newbie: Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm Posts: 1 2003 Liberty here. I am trying to get the headlights adjusted. I found the screw to adjust the verticle movement but cannot find one to adjust the side to side movement. Can anyone tell me if there is a. 0. # 1585310732. Jeep Liberty without Headlights Leveling System 2006, Chrome Factory Style Headlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®, 1 Pair (1 Halo Ring per Light). Chrome housing, clear lens. Bulb: 9007 (HB5) high/low beam (not included). These... $424.30 - $434.65 Save: 5%. $403.09 - $412.92

How do i adjust my headlights on a 2009 Jeep liberty? - Fixy

ALIGNMENT & SUSPENSION SPECS: 2002-2010 Jeep Liberty. The Liberty (2002-2007 KJ+2008-2010 KK) was the replacement for the Cherokee (XJ). The major changes from the Cherokee to the Liberty were an independent front suspension and trailing arm rear suspension. Compared to the Cherokee, the Liberty is actually easier to align 5. Use the horizontal/vertical adjusting screws to aim the headlight beams two inches below and to the right of the taped center lines. Note: not all makes/models include a horizontal adjustment. 6. Now, you can adjust the high-beam hotspots below and slightly to the inside of the centerlines of both beams. You may find it easier to block one.

Evan-Fischer Headlight Set Compatible with 2003-2004 Jeep Liberty Left Driver and Right Passenger Side Halogen With bulb(s) 4.4 out of 5 stars 18 $65.78 $ 65 . 7 When you need to replace the headlight, turning signal or parking light bulb on your Jeep Liberty, finding out what the replacement size you need can be a time consuming task. Whether you want to replace your headlamp bulb with a HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlight Kit, Xenon Headlamp Kit or replace your interio b2jgc. So here's an update. I measured the old pushrod from the edge of the booster and it was 30.5mm the new on was 28mm. I adjusted to 30.5 and took it for a spin. The brakes ended up binding after a few miles. I then adjusted again to 30mm. All good, no low pedal strong brakes and no binding after a few trips

Get the best deals on Hella Headlights for 2004 Jeep Liberty when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices 2002 - 2006 Jeep Liberty Custom Headlights C4v1 Retrofits (Fits: Jeep Liberty) $300.00. $50.00 shipping. 12 watching. Header Panel For 2005-2007 Jeep Liberty w/ Fog Light Holes Grille Reinf. Plastic (Fits: Jeep Liberty) $100.64 Lowest Price Vehicle Tow Bar Brake System Guarantee. Installation instructions and lifetime expert support on all purchases of 2004 Jeep Liberty Vehicle Tow Bar Brake System. Order online at etrailer.com or call 800-298-1624

SOLVED: Can you adjust tthe bands on a 2004 jeep liberty

1. PAIR LED Fog Driving Light Bulbs 9005 H10 9145 9140 6000K White High Power Kit (Fits: 2004 Jeep Liberty) $19.99. Was: $39.99
  2. Brake lights on 2004 Jeep Liberty are not working. Checked - Answered by a verified Jeep Mechanic. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. CAUTION: Do not pull up on the brake pedal before the switch plunger adjustment has been completed
  3. 2x 7inch CREE RGB Halo Ring Bluetooth APP LED Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JK TJ (Fits: 2004 Jeep Liberty) $93.73. Was: $187.46. Free shipping. or Best Offer
  4. Shop wholesale-priced OEM Jeep Liberty Headlights at MoparPartsGiant.com. All fit 2002-2012 Jeep Liberty and more
  5. ate when you hit the brake pedal and help prevent you from being rear ended by the cars behind you. Brake light bulbs grow dimmer over time and eventually burn out. This video shows you how to change the brake lights on your 2004 Jeep Liberty
  6. Light up the night with our high-beam and low-beam 2004 Jeep Liberty LED headlight bulbs. Swap your factory bulbs for ours, and experience some of the brightest headlight bulbs with LEDs from top-notch brands like Cree and Luxeon so that you can see and be seen better than the rest

How to Aim and Align your Headlights Correctly - YouTub

Jeep Liberty V6-3.7L - Suspension Springs Replacement (Driver Side Front, Passenger Side Front) - Buena Park, California super great guy i have had him work on my daughters car a few times now. Every time very punctual ,very friendly and willing to explain what he is doing and why and what things to look after to keep your car working. Crown Automotive Replacement Headlight for 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ, 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ & 86-92 Jeep Comanche MJ. $16.99. Crown Automotive Headlight Housing Retaining Ring for 69-86 Jeep CJ Series. $9.99. Oracle Lighting Waterproof Surface Mount LED Headlight Halo Kit for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL The video above shows you to replace the headlight in your 2004 Jeep Liberty. Headlights grow dimmer by up to 20% over time and eventually burn out - for this reason, we recommend changing your headlights in pairs. Changing both headlight bulbs on your Liberty at the same time will allow both bulbs to have the same intensity and prevent the new. Thankfully, headlight adjustment on a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a very simple process requiring only a screwdriver, some masking tape, and a blank wall. Tools Used . Tools Blank wall Masking tape Phillips screwdriver Adjust the Headlights . Park the vehicle about 2-3 feet away from the wall. Use the masking tape to place marks on the wall. The beast from Brazil. Joined Dec 18, 2009. ·. 8,302 Posts. #4 • Nov 30, 2012. You should be able to adjust the up/down movement with the headlight in place. There is a small hole when looking from above where you can insert a screwdriver. See attached page

How to dim and brighten dash lights Jeep Garage - Jeep Foru

Adjusting Jeep Headlights. Jeep headlights have two adjustment screws, one at the top to adjust the vertical direction and one on the side to adjust the horizontal direction The contact owns a 2004 Jeep Liberty. The contact stated the headlights failed. The low and high beams began to flash on and off, intermittently the headlights fail to come on

I need to adjust headlights on 2002 jeep liberty how? - Fixy

1. g traffic. I have a 2004 Wrangler X (TJ). I've seen mention of two adjusting screws with phillips head screws. Mine have three adjusting screws with the.
  2. e with some headlights from a Euro-spec KJ (from a country that drives on the right - Germany etc.)
  3. Problem with your 2004 Jeep Liberty? Our list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2004 Jeep Liberty

Wrangler Headlights on a Jeep Liberty - YouTub

Headlights problem 3. Failure Date: 08/15/2013. Tl- the contact owns a 2003 Jeep Liberty. The contact stated that the headlights failed intermittently. The vehicle was taken to a private mechanic where the failure could not be diagnosed. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was contacted about the failure Shop Catalog. Showing 1 - 9 of 9 results. Crown®. 55054621 Headlight Adjust Screw - Direct Fit, Sold individually. Part Number: 55054621. 2 Reviews. Vehicle Info Required to Guarantee Fit. $7.99. +$0.00 In the most cases, on Jeep Liberty, there is belt tensioner that allows the proper tension to easily be adjusted. 1.Begin with opening the hood and locating drive belt system. Various kinds of vehicles use the different ways to adjust a belt tension adjustment mechanism and drive belts can be located in various areas 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Adjust Screws. Refine by: Headlight Adjust Screw (part) Brand. Dorman (2) Crown (1) Quantity Sold. Set of 2 (2) Sold individually (1) Warranty. Lifetime Dorman limited warranty (2) 1 year or 12,000-mile Crown limited warranty (1) Product Fit. Direct Fit (2) Universal (1) Serie

LOST JEEPS • View topic - Headlight adjustmen

Headlight Switch problem of the 2004 Jeep Liberty 14. Headlights spontaneously switch off then back on, sometimes several times in succession. This occurs nearly every time the vehicle is operated with lights on. Individual episodes last anywhere from 1-5 sec, occur multiple times during one drive interval 2004 Jeep Liberty lights problems with 43 complaints from Liberty owners. The worst complaints are headlights flashed on and off, back up light burns out In Stock. 2010 - 2012 Jeep Liberty Front Headlight Assembly Replacement Housing / Lens / Cover - Left Driver Side. with Black Bezel; Composite; OEM #68079711AA, Partslink #: CH2502227. $ 286.95. In Stock. 2010 - 2012 Jeep Liberty Front Headlight Assembly Replacement Housing / Lens / Cover - Right Passenger Side

Step 4. Aim the headlights using the adjustment screws at the top and inboard side of the headlight bucket. This should be done with the gas tank half full and the tires properly inflated. Reinstall the trim ring and the four screws that connect it to the grille. 00:00 2X 7 inch Round LED Halo Headlight Hi/Lo DRL Beam for Jeep Wrangler JK LJ TJ CJ (Fits: 2004 Jeep Liberty) Brand New. C $59.86. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. Was: Previous Price. C $119.72 50% off. From United States

JEEP LIBERTY CHEROKEE Liberty Headlights I am new here and I hope this isnt too much to ask. I am building a street rod and want to use jeep liberty headlights (I think they look great).I need to fabricate the housings in the seet steel to hold the headlight unit. I went to the jeep dealer and tried to take measurments and a template of the lights on a new model and they asked me politely to. gc4x4 said: FYI to anyone wanting to add auto headlights.. yes the wiring is in place for the auto headlights, you just pop off the round cover on the dash and get a coat hanger to fish the wire out, then plug in the the sun sensor and snap it down, then install the stalk. I'm waiting on the auto headlight stalk and sun sensor and when I get.

2004 Jeep Liberty- the headlights will turn off and then back on while driving and there is an audible clicking sound when this happens. It started happening about two years ago. The vehicle now has about 60,000 miles on it. We have had the car to the dealer and an independent mechanic and they both say they can not determine intermittent problems Jeep Liberty 2002-2004 headlight protection kits are a precut protective film that comes ready to apply. Available in OEM clear smoke, blue and yellow shades to give your Jeep Liberty 2002-2004 custom headlights with the added bonus of protection. Engineered to protect your headlamps from road debris, UV damage, rock chips and sand The perfect Headlights for your 2004 Jeep Liberty is waiting for you at RealTruck. Take advantage of our extensive image galleries, videos, and staff of truck experts. Shipping is free to the lower 48 United States Headlight Mounting Panels available for the following Jeep Liberty years: 2004, 2003, 2002, 04, 03, 02. This part is also sometimes called Jeep Liberty Header Panel. We stock headlight mounting panel parts for most Jeep models including Grand Cherokee and Cherokee I had a 2004 Liberty 2wd I purchased in 2007 with 20k miles. Other than the window motors on the drivers side going out all I ever had to do was change a couple headlight bulbs, change the oil.

2004 Jeep Liberty. LED Lights. Our Vehicle Bulb Finder is a quick and easy way to locate LED bulbs for your 2004 Jeep Liberty. Whether you're searching for replacements for burned-out or dim incandescent bulbs or if you simply crave the long-lasting, energy-efficient, instant lighting that LED bulbs provide, we've got you covered Get automatic, real-time braking in your towed Jeep Liberty with the InvisiBrake. Actuator box installs permanently so that you never have to remove, adjust or reactivate. System connects to RV and engages car brakes when the RV brake lights illuminate. Features: Braking system activates brakes on towed vehicle when you engage the brakes in your R We found 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlights in our catalog. You may refine your search based on selections on the right. Our inventory of 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlights changes daily. Please call us toll free at 1-(800) 656-9551 if you can't find the part you are looking for - we will most likely have the part you need 2004 liberty I was driving home from work in my 2004 Jeep liberty. The engine began to studder and the malfunciton indicator light came on and flashed. At a stop light the engine died and did start again but stuttered the rest of the way home. I have had no problems with my jeep in the past. Help! I only have 50,000 miles on it. Do regular.

Buy a 2004 Jeep Liberty Headlight Assembly at discount prices. Choose top quality brands Action Crash, Brock, DIY Solutions, Dorman, TYC, VAIP - Vision Lighting Vehicle Fitment. 2004 Jeep Liberty All Submodels All Engines. Product Details. Location : Driver Or Passenger Side Notes : 9007 Long Life Headlight Bulb; Quantity Sold : Sold individually Bulb Type : 9007 Bulb Type Replaces OE Number : 9007 Anticipated Ship Out Time : 15-16 business days Warranty : 1 year or 12,000-mile Crown limited warranty Try adjusting the brightness for the interior lights, there is a knob on the left hand side of the dash for this. If the lights on not come on when you open the door, then the interior light switch module or door switch (s) need to be inspected. I have the brightness for the interior lights set at high - the next click turns on the interior lights Headlights Problems of Jeep Liberty - part 1. Jeep Liberty owners have reported 80 problems related to headlights (under the exterior lighting category). The most recently reported issues are listed below. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Jeep Liberty based on all problems reported for the Liberty Trailer Wiring Options for a 2006 Jeep Liberty without Factory Tow Package; Trailer Hitch and Wiring for a 2002 Jeep Liberty; Troubleshooting Brake Lights Not Working on Trailer with 2003 Jeep Liberty ; How to Select Correct Wiring Harness for 2006 Jeep Liberty; Recommended Ball Mount for 2004 Jeep Liberty with Spare Tir

Corner Lights; Fog & Driving Lights; Headlights; Instrument Panel Lights; Interior Lights; Side Marker Lights; Air Conditioner and Heater Controls for 2004 Jeep Liberty. Vehicle. 2004 Jeep Liberty Change Vehicle . Categories. All; Parts; Accessories; Air Conditioning & Heater . Air Conditioner and Heater Controls ; Air Conditioner and. A 2004 Jeep Liberty uses DOT 3 brake fluid. Where is the fuse for brake lights located for 2004 jeep liberty? w to replace center brake light in 2004 jeep liberty Used 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade. A x shape. A chevron arrow pointing down. I'd like to know if the Used 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade you have listed on Cars.com for $4,999 is still available. A chevron arrow pointing down. A chevron arrow pointing down. A chevron arrow pointing down Get discount prices, fast shipping and ultimate product help when shopping for 2004 Jeep Liberty (KJ) Replacement Headlights, Tail Lights & Bulbs at 4 Wheel Parts. The best online destination and local store solution for all of your Truck and Jeep off-roading needs

Buy now at AM-AutoParts! Always Free Shipping. Find auto Tie Rods & Adjusting Sleeves for Jeep Liberty. Order by 4 P.M. EST and your order ships same day 2004 jeep liberty limited 4wd suv instrument panel Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Slideshow continues on the next slid Get detailed information on the 2004 Jeep Liberty including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more We have 3 mud flaps products to choose from for your 2004 Jeep Liberty, and our low-cost options range from $30.98 up to $36.98 Change Part / Brand Change Vehicle